Demigods Demigods

SO. FREAKING. EPIC.

That was so epic i want to blow up the world.
:D

Jesus gets killed Jesus gets killed

So awesome!

Lol i died when he shot himself.

When a klown dies When a klown dies

Sweet!

It was short, simple had good animation and a really cool style, not to mention a freaking quote from Mark Twain! Really enjoyed this.

My Favorite reviews (BB) My Favorite reviews (BB)

OMGSFDSABDA!

Certainly amazing! I think you could've made the animation better and the boss batlle more interesting, but amazing soundtrack! You make the bests soundtaracks, but it NEEDS MORE BANANAS! I KEEP TELLING YOU THIS! NJDJKLBG IFGNDK FSGHN!!

Lol. But seriously, that was funny. I was just adding another retarded review to your collection :0
But you should make a second! That'd be awesome!

BanglaBoy96 responds:

Sure! Hopefully that one will be appreciated :/
I might use this FLA and buildup on more reviews :D
Also might use there advice on reading the reviews aloud instead of a track
Thanks and thumbs up :D

Intruded Intruded

Great!

This game is great. The graphics are unheard of and cool, plus the movement is good but needs a little working on for how she moves. The soundtrack is awesome too and fits perfectly. The only thing i would advise is making this more challenging and interesting when the graphics and views aren't as entertaining.

Subt Homesick Alien (CM Cover) Subt Homesick Alien (CM Cover)

Great song, Great cover.

I really like it and how you added your own type of originality and style subliminally to it. Keep up the good work :)

MrMeD - Stop Trying MrMeD - Stop Trying

Good!

Great song! I like the combination of techno and classical music put together.

05 - Glowing Water Rats 05 - Glowing Water Rats

Cool!

Sounds like a dubstep/metal type thing, so I really liked it! You mixed and mastered it extremely well too!

Skull and Rabbits Skull and Rabbits

This is so awesome!

I really like the manga like style and american comic flow type thing. Its really interesting. Definite 10.

Black Silhouette Genesis Black Silhouette Genesis

Amazing!

This is really good! Reminds me of the comic Gantz a bit by art style and character design, but you have more contrast in your characters. Yu should defiently make a comic out of this!

exokopaka responds: