Subt Homesick Alien (CM Cover) Subt Homesick Alien (CM Cover)

Great song, Great cover.

I really like it and how you added your own type of originality and style subliminally to it. Keep up the good work :)

MrMeD - Stop Trying MrMeD - Stop Trying

Good!

Great song! I like the combination of techno and classical music put together.

05 - Glowing Water Rats 05 - Glowing Water Rats

Cool!

Sounds like a dubstep/metal type thing, so I really liked it! You mixed and mastered it extremely well too!

Mental Issues - Thin Red Line Mental Issues - Thin Red Line

Good, a great song!

this song was very well done and professinal with the piano and guitar. People are commenting on the vocals, but i only partly agree. It sounds like a Linkin Park thing put together with Shinodia doing the main vocals and Chester screaming through out, so i liked it, but i would suggest toning the Heavy Metalness of it down a bit. Keep working on it!

The Exit by Shifty Play The Exit by Shifty Play

Good, wish you did more like this.

I really liked the beat and the flow was perfect. You should definitely make more like dis. The only thing you should work on is your lyrics if you want to be really good, but I'm just comparing your lyrics to the best like Eminem, Jay Z, Nas and those guys, so just ignore me.

playshift responds:

thanks for the review. i made this beat myself a very long time ago along with when i wrote and recorded it. its like 4 years old now. check out some of my other stuff if you want to get an idea of where im at lyrically. anyways i appreciate your input.

Apocalypse [Suspense] RD2011 Apocalypse [Suspense] RD2011

A beautiful, strange, apocalyptic piece.

I love how everything fits together, escpecially around 2:50, plus the beggining. The piano, techno sounds, and violin make this a great piece. The thing I liked most about this though was how it changed. It felt like i was walking through an apocalyptic cityscape, and as it went on i was fighting battles and at the end i finally made it to a safe great place. This was defintly one of my favorite songs on newgrounds.

MrMusicalLion responds:

One thing to note about this piece is that the slightly distorted Trumpet is very carefully scored so that you are subtly led into a feeling of an imminent war that is approaching closer to where you are. Without the trumpet, the feeling of the apocalypse would not be so strong :)

Thanks, Glad you like the music :D

Money$ - lil c ft. bizzy bone Money$ - lil c ft. bizzy bone

Nice!

Awesome beat and pretty good chorus. This was mixed well also! Maybe improve the lyrics a bit, but besides that pretty good!

- Fantasy - - Fantasy -

Simply beautiful :,)

Really good, i loved the beggining section. It really promotes a great atmosphere in the song. One personal suggestion though: I think this would be even better if it wasn't video game. This could do well as a Miscaellanious or even Dubstep if you added some bass or techno in there, but thats just my personal taste. Anyways, really good :)

SuperGoodSound responds:

i just threw it into whichever genre caught my eye lol

VengeanceIsOurReligion VengeanceIsOurReligion

Goodm but bit my favorite.

From talking in a critical point of view, i thought this was really good with the guitar, drums, and vocals and the melody of it. But speaking personally, I didn't like it, cause 1. I'm not a huge fan of heavy metal, 2. The voice was distracting and more like a horror movie voice then a singing voice, and 3. The guitar rift was repetitive and not my taste. But I guess thats the whole idea of Heavy Metal, right? Anyways, this is probably my favorite heavy metal song I've heard, so I'll give it a 4/5.

AbsenceofFear responds:

Hahaha funny contradiction there dude. Thanks for listening!

Flying Through The Night Sky Flying Through The Night Sky

Awesome!

This is good! I like the piano and the snare that goes with that, plus the violin in the background makes a kind of sad, dramatic feel. Cant wait to hear more from you!
BTW, my finished song of Fearless is complete!